A seven-day celebration of hickory golf including the 15oth anniversary of Kilspindie Golf Club
- Sunday, October 1st – Welcome Reception, Craigielaw Golf Course, 4.30pm to 7.30pm
- Monday, October 2nd – Warm Up Team Event, Luffness New Golf Course, 3 person team competition with one score counting
- Monday, October 2nd – Gala Dinner at Maitlandfield House
- Tuesday and Wednesday, October 3rd and 4th – World Hickory Open Championship. Kilspindie Golf Club, 36 holes, 2016 Champion: Sandy Lyle. Kilspindie will be celebrating their 150th Anniversary.
- Thursday, October 5th – Craigielaw Golf Course (the plan has yet to be decided)
- Friday & Saturday, October 6th & 7th. Musselburgh Links, The Old Course. The International World Hickory Team Cup. Dinner and Prize Giving in the Musselburgh Club House.
Please submit your entry using this registration form
Date & Time 日時
Venue 場所Four classic Scottish golf courses; Luffness New Golf Course, Kilspindie Golf Club, Craigielaw Golf Course and Musselbourgh Links, Old Course
EligibilityOpen Event for Professionals and Amateurs, Experts and Beginners.
Registration 参加申し込み、お問い合わせYes. The official registration form is available now. Don’t delay!
Previous Event Photo Gallery & Video
Link to registration form
Link to online payment system